The WTX-StreamPro has a complete connectivity.
You will be able to connect via its proprietary port, our Bluetooth Direct Digital X-FTB01 dongle (option).
Thanks to the integration of the codec Aptx, your dematerialized sources will have the quality of CD’s
Our network player is equipped with an analog stereo output, an optical digital output and a coaxial digital output. It has 2 stereophonic inputs, one for the X-FTB01 plug & play dongle and the other for an auxiliary and a USB-A port for updating and reading a mass memory.
The quality of the output stage is essential in order to obtain high level sound reproduction. For this purpose, the best components of the moment have been selected.
The decoding stage incorporates a Wolfson WM8740 converter. This DAC accepts 16 to 24-bit signals with a sampling rate up to 192kHz. Its signal-to-noise ratio of 120dB guarantees quality listening whether it is low or loud.
Listening, our WTX-StreamPro is a perfect sound synthesis and the perfect marriage of analog sound warmer and softer with the digital more analytical and detailed.
Our WTX-StreamPro meets the Hi-Res audio label.
- OUTPUT LEVEL Unbalanced 1.8V
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (+/-3dB) 20Hz-45 kHz
- DISTORSION < 0.005%
- IMPEDANCE 10KΩ
- CHANNEL SEPARATION > 80dB
- S/N RATIO > 98dB
- CONVERTER 24 bit- 192 kHz
- DAC DIGITAL AUDIO Woifson WM8740
- DIGITAL AUDIO TRANSCELVER Asahi Kasei AK4113
- DC INPUT 5V
- DIMENSIONS H.42 x L.131 x D.113 (mm)
- NET WEIGHT 0.53kg
- 2.4G Wi-Fi network compatibility: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range: 2412 – 2472MHz (2.4GHz ISM Band, USA 11 Channels, Europe and others 13 Channels)
- Wi-Fi transmitter power: <20dBm (EIRP)
- Wi-Fi modulation: OFDM, DSSS, DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, 16QAM, 64QAM