The Magnus Signal Cable allows you to enjoy the music you are listening to, because it carries the signal much more effectively than normal interconnects (+150%). In this way your electronics will be able to express their full potential.
- DRAFT: Magnus Signal represents the first step towards perfect signal transmission. The technological solutions derived from the Dedalus series guarantee an exclusive and durable support for your equipment.
- MARC CONDUCTOR 70% compared to OFC: 0.35 mm2 conductors made of Copper 7N MARC (Multicore Annealed Ricable Conductor) with 0.08 mm strands with a smoother and more compact surface, allow 70% better audio transmission than OFC Copper.
- 20% COPPER/TELLURIUM CONNECTORS COMPARED TO BRASS: RCA connectors in Copper-Tellurium alloy with expanding hot pole and ground ring tightening system. With these connectors there is an improvement in electrical parameters of over 20% compared to common brass connectors. 24K gold plated with electrolysis technique.
- AWAY FROM INTERFERENCE: The Semi-Balanced geometry of this cable, supported by the Double shielding with OFC copper spiral and Aluminium/Mylar foil, covers all audio frequencies coming from EMI/RFI interference. The construction with insulation and stranded conductor with crank-rod detorsion, eliminates any stress to the conductors.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Thanks to the exceptional raw materials used, Magnus Signal has above-average flexibility and allows you to use it comfortably even in uncomfortable situations.
Magnus Signal Series Models:
mod. MR05: Pair of 0,5 meters cables
mod. MR1: Pair of 1 meter cables
mod. MR2: Pair of 2 meters cables
mod. MR3: Pair of 3 meters cables